Preview the Jessica Pegula vs. Yulia Putintseva match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Jessica Pegula and Yulia Putintseva are on track to match up in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open at Stade Iga on August 9.
Pegula has the fourth-best odds to win the competition at +1000.
Her last time out, Pegula lost to Maria Sakkari 3-6, 6-4, 2-6 on August 5, 2023, in the semifinals of the Citi Open. Putintseva’s most recent match was a two-set victory over Bernarda Pera (6-3, 6-4) in the Round of 64 on Tuesday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jessica Pegula vs. Yulia Putintseva H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Pegula wins||Putintseva wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Jessica Pegula Recent Performance
- Pegula has registered an 18-6 record in six tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Pegula has played 20.7 games per match in 15 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In her past five tournaments, Pegula has won 35.3% of her return games and 74.1% of her service games.
- Pegula has converted 54 of 121 break points (44.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- Pegula has played 57 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 21.2 games per match.
- Pegula has won 70.8% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 43.3% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Pegula has converted 253 of 525 (48.2%) break points on all surfaces.
Yulia Putintseva Recent Performance
- Putintseva, who is still looking for her first hard-court tournament win this year, owns a record of 9-8 on hard courts in 2023.
- Putintseva has played nine matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 21.1 games per match.
- Putintseva has won 39.4% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 60.3% of her service games.
- Putintseva has converted 26 of 50 break points (52.0%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 30 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Putintseva has played 22.8 games per match and won 50.7% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Putintseva has won 61.7% of her games on serve, and 37.8% on return.
- Putintseva has converted 45.2% of her break-point opportunities (108 of 239) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 9
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard