Preview the Jessica Pegula vs. Elina Svitolina match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In the quarterfinals at the Citi Open on Friday, Elina Svitolina, the No. 27-ranked player, and Jessica Pegula, the No. 4-ranked player, will be competing for a chance to play in the semifinals.
Svitolina has the fifth-best odds to win this event at +550, while Pegula has the best odds at +300.
In her last match on Thursday, Pegula defeated Peyton Stearns in two sets (6-3, 6-4) in the Round of 16. Svitolina won her previous match, which was on Wednesday in the Round of 16, over Daria Kasatkina (6-2, 6-2).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jessica Pegula vs. Elina Svitolina H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Pegula wins||Svitolina wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Jessica Pegula Recent Performance
- Pegula has gone 16-5 in five tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Pegula has played 16 matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 20.8 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Pegula has won 40.0% of her return games and 71.4% of her service games.
- Pegula has converted 64 of 135 break points (47.4%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 57 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Pegula has played 21.1 games per match and won 57.2% of them.
- Pegula has won 43.3% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 71.1% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Pegula has converted 252 of 522 (48.3%) break points on all surfaces.
Elina Svitolina Recent Performance
- Svitolina, who is still seeking her first hard-court tournament win this year, has a record of 2-0 on hard courts in 2023.
- Through 19 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), Svitolina has played 20.9 games per match and won 55.7% of them.
- Over her last five tournaments, Svitolina has won 45.8% of her return games and 65.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Svitolina has converted 87 of 155 break points (56.1%) over her last five tournaments.
- Svitolina has played 34 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.3 games per match.
- Svitolina has won 63.4% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 41.4% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Svitolina has converted 149 of 290 (51.4%) break points on all surfaces.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, August 4
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard