Preview the Bernarda Pera vs. Yulia Putintseva match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Bernarda Pera, the No. 53-ranked player, and Yulia Putintseva, the No. 61-ranked player, will come together on August 8 for a matchup in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open.
Pera has +20000 odds to win the competition.
Pera’s last competition was in the Round of 32 of the Citi Open on August 1, 2023, when she fell 3-6, 5-7 to Leylah Annie Fernandez. Putintseva is coming off a two-set loss in her most recent match, on Sunday in the qualifying round, to Kimberly Birrell 2-6, 4-6.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Bernarda Pera vs. Yulia Putintseva H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Pera wins||Putintseva wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Bernarda Pera Recent Performance
- Pera has gone 7-8 in eight tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Pera has played seven matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 23.0 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Pera has won 56.6% of her service games and 34.1% of her return games.
- Pera has converted 38.2% of her break-point chances (21 of 55) in her past five tournaments.
- In 29 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Pera has played an average of 22.5 games.
- Pera has won 35.6% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 60.3% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Pera has converted 43.0% of her break-point opportunities (98 of 228) over her last 15 tournaments.
Yulia Putintseva Recent Performance
- Putintseva is 8-8 with zero tournament victories on hard courts this year.
- Putintseva has played 21.4 games per match in eight matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Putintseva has won 55.2% of her games on serve, and 40.4% on return.
- Over her last five tournaments, Putintseva has converted 23 of 45 (51.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Putintseva has played 29 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.9 games per match.
- Putintseva has won 60.7% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 38.0% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Putintseva has converted 105 of 234 (44.9%) break points on all surfaces.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard