Preview the Bernarda Pera vs. Diana Shnaider match with Hamburg betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Bernarda Pera and Diana Shnaider are two rounds away from the title match as they meet in the quarterfinals of the Hamburg at MatchMaker Sports Gmbh on July 27.
Shnaider currently has +750 odds to win the event, while Pera has the second-best odds at +400.
Pera got a two-set win over Kaia Kanepi (7-6, 6-1) in her last match, which was in the Round of 16 on Tuesday. Shnaider heads into this match following a two-set win against Julia Grabher (6-4, 6-2) in her last match, which was on Tuesday (in the Round of 16).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Bernarda Pera vs. Diana Shnaider H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Pera wins||Shnaider wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Bernarda Pera Recent Performance
- Pera has registered an 8-6 match record on clay so far this year.
- Pera has played 22.3 games per match in nine matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- Pera has won 36.9% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 55.1% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Pera has converted 34 of 70 break points (48.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- Pera has played 29 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.2 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Pera has won 61.5% of her games on serve, and 33.6% on return.
- Pera has converted 96 of 214 break points (44.9%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Diana Shnaider Recent Performance
- Shnaider has a record of 4-3 on clay so far this year.
- In 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Shnaider has played an average of 20.6 games.
- Shnaider has won 63.0% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 36.3% of her return games.
- Shnaider has converted 51.6% of her break-point chances (33 of 64) over her last five tournaments.
- In 21 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Shnaider has played an average of 21.3 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Shnaider has won 36.6% of her return games and 67.5% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Shnaider has converted 55 of 108 break points (50.9%) in her past 15 tournaments.
- Tournament: The Hamburg
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay