Preview the Bernarda Pera vs. Martina Trevisan match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Lindner Family Tennis Center in Cincinnati, Ohio is the site where Bernarda Pera and Martina Trevisan will meet on Tuesday in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open.
Pera was last in action at the National Bank Open on August 8, 2023, where she was defeated by Yulia Putintseva (3-6, 4-6) in the Round of 64. Trevisan is coming off a three-set win in her most recent match in the qualifying round on Sunday, defeating Taylor Townsend 6-4, 4-6, 7-5.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Bernarda Pera Recent Performance
- Pera has recorded a 7-9 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- In seven matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Pera has played an average of 23.3 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Pera has won 57.1% of her games on serve, and 34.9% on return.
- In her past five tournaments, Pera has converted 22 of 60 (36.7%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 28 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Pera has played an average of 22.4 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Pera has won 60.5% of her service games and 34.8% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Pera has converted 42.5% of her break-point opportunities (99 of 233) over her last 15 tournaments.
Martina Trevisan Recent Performance
- Trevisan is 4-6 with no tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Trevisan has played seven matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.1 games per match.
- Trevisan has won 54.3% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 36.6% of her return games.
- Trevisan has converted 49.0% of her break-point opportunities (25 of 51) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 25 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Trevisan has played 19.8 games per match and won 47.4% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Trevisan has won 37.3% of her return games and 58.1% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Trevisan has converted 89 of 202 break points (44.1%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard