Preview the Karolina Pliskova vs. Elena-Gabriela Ruse match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in New York, New York is the site where Karolina Pliskova and Elena-Gabriela Ruse will meet on Tuesday in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Pliskova is +15000 to win this tournament, while Ruse is +50000.
In her last competition, Pliskova fell to Jelena Ostapenko on August 15, 2023, 6-1, 3-6, 4-6 in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open. Ruse’s most recent match was a two-set win over Dayana Yastremska (7-6, 6-3) in the qualifying round on Friday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Karolina Pliskova Recent Performance
- The 31-year-old Pliskova, who is seeking her first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 17-10 this year on that surface.
- Pliskova has played seven matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24.0 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Pliskova has won 66.3% of her games on serve, and 29.3% on return.
- Pliskova has converted 38.7% of her break-point opportunities (24 of 62) in her past five tournaments.
- Pliskova has played 33 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.4 games per match.
- Pliskova has won 69.8% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 33.6% of her return games.
- Pliskova has converted 49.0% of her break-point chances (101 of 206) over her last 15 tournaments.
Elena-Gabriela Ruse Recent Performance
- Ruse, who is still eyeing her first hard-court tournament win this year, owns a record of 12-6 on hard courts in 2023.
- Ruse has played 13 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.8 games per match.
- Ruse has won 40.7% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 71.1% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Ruse has converted 36 of 62 break points (58.1%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 38 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Ruse has played an average of 22.3 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Ruse has won 65.9% of her service games and 35.9% of her return games.
- Ruse has converted 77 of 158 break points (48.7%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard