Preview the Nadia Podoroska vs. Mai Hontama match with WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Nadia Podoroska and Mai Hontama are scheduled to match up in the Round of 16 of the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 at Utsubo Tennis Center on September 12.
Podoroska has +1400 odds to win the competition, while Hontama has +2500 odds.
In her last match on Sunday, Podoroska knocked off Yue Yuan in three sets (6-4, 3-6, 7-5) in the Round of 32. Hontama heads into this match following a three-set win over Su Jeong Jang (7-5, 0-6, 6-2) in her last match, which was on Monday (in the Round of 32).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Nadia Podoroska Recent Performance
- Podoroska has gone 4-4 through five tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- In 11 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Podoroska has played an average of 21.7 games.
- Podoroska has won 43.4% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 61.4% of her service games.
- Podoroska has converted 43 of 85 break points (50.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- Podoroska has played 29 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.3 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Podoroska has won 33.2% of her return games and 63.1% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Podoroska has converted 47.4% of her break-point chances (90 of 190) over her last 15 tournaments.
Mai Hontama Recent Performance
- Hontama is 2-2 with zero tournament victories on hard courts this year.
- Hontama has played 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 23.5 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Hontama has won 55.6% of her return games and 44.2% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Hontama has converted 43 of 64 (67.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 34 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Hontama has played 22.5 games per match and won 50.6% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Hontama has won 51.6% of her games on serve, and 48.2% on return.
- Hontama has converted 107 of 209 break points (51.2%) in her past 15 tournaments.
WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Tuesday, September 12
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard