Preview the Jessika Ponchet vs. Yuliya Hatouka match with BNP Paribas Poland Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Jessika Ponchet’s Round of 32 matchup in the BNP Paribas Poland Open versus Yuliya Hatouka is on tap for Tuesday, July 25.
Her last time out, Ponchet lost to Emiliana Arango 6-1, 3-6, 4-6 on June 27, 2023, in the qualifying round of the Wimbledon. Hatouka’s most recent match was a three-set victory against Valeria Savinykh (4-6, 6-4, 6-2) in the qualifying round on Monday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jessika Ponchet vs. Yuliya Hatouka H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Ponchet wins||Hatouka wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Jessika Ponchet Recent Performance
- The 26-year-old Ponchet, who is seeking her first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 1-2 this year on that surface.
- Ponchet has played five matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), and 22.4 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Ponchet has won 25.7% of her return games and 54.3% of her service games.
- Ponchet has converted nine of 24 break points (37.5%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 22 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Ponchet has played 21.0 games per match and won 43.8% of them.
- Ponchet has won 23.6% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 62.1% of her service games.
- Ponchet has converted 29 of 71 break points (40.8%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Yuliya Hatouka Recent Performance
- Through five matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Hatouka has played 23.4 games per match and won 37.6% of them.
- Over her last five tournaments, Hatouka has won 7.1% of her return games and 58.3% of her service games.
- Hatouka has converted zero of one break points (0.0%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 23 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Hatouka has played an average of 21.2 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Hatouka has won 45.2% of her service games and 33.7% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Hatouka has converted 31 of 59 (52.5%) break points on all surfaces.
BNP Paribas Poland Open Info
- Tournament: The BNP Paribas Poland Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Legia Tenis & Golf
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Court Surface: Hard