Preview the Alexei Popyrin vs. Nicolas Jarry match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Lindner Family Tennis Center in Cincinnati, Ohio is the site where Alexei Popyrin and Nicolas Jarry will clash on Wednesday in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open.
Popyrin claimed a three-set victory over Daniel Altmaier (6-7, 6-4, 6-4) in his previous match, which was in the Round of 64 on Tuesday. Jarry won in three sets the most recent time he played (on Monday), 4-6, 6-3, 6-3 over Roman Safiullin in the Round of 64.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alexei Popyrin vs. Nicolas Jarry H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Popyrin wins||Jarry wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Jarry||3-6, 7-5, 6-4|
Alexei Popyrin Recent Performance
- The 24-year-old Popyrin, who is seeking his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 9-8 this year on that surface.
- Popyrin has played 14 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 28.7 games per match (27.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Popyrin has won 82.4% of his service games and 22.4% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Popyrin has converted 28 of 89 (31.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- Popyrin has played 41 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 29.0 games per match (26.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Popyrin has won 83.6% of his games on serve, and 17.0% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Popyrin has converted 29.5% of his break-point opportunities (65 of 220) over his last 15 tournaments.
Nicolas Jarry Recent Performance
- In four hard-court tournaments so far this year, Jarry owns a match record of 7-3.
- Jarry has played nine matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 32.2 games per match (28.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Jarry has won 84.5% of his service games and 20.3% of his return games.
- Jarry has converted 40.3% of his break-point opportunities (27 of 67) over his last five tournaments.
- Jarry has played 25.9 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) in 40 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Jarry has won 21.1% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 85.5% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Jarry has converted 94 of 244 break points (38.5%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard