Preview the Alexei Popyrin vs. Sebastian Korda match with The Astana Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Alexei Popyrin (No. 45) and Sebastian Korda (No. 28) is scheduled for Friday, September 29 as part of the Round of 32 of The Astana Open in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
Korda has the second-best odds to win the event at +500, while Popyrin has +2500 odds.
In Popyrin’s most recent competition, he was defeated by Dominic Stephan Stricker 3-6, 4-6, 6-3, 3-6 on August 28, 2023 in the Round of 128 of the US Open. Korda heads into this competition after a two-set loss to Karen Khachanov (5-7, 4-6) in his last match, which was in the semifinals of the Zhuhai Championships (on September 25, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alexei Popyrin vs. Sebastian Korda H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Popyrin wins||Korda wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Alexei Popyrin Recent Performance
- Popyrin has posted an 11-10 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Popyrin has played 16 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 27.8 games per match (25.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Popyrin has won 21.3% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 80.9% of his service games.
- In his past five tournaments, Popyrin has converted 32 of 96 (33.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- Popyrin has played 26.7 games per match (25.6 in best-of-three matches) in 41 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Popyrin has won 82.6% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 17.5% of his return games.
- Popyrin has converted 63 of 196 break points (32.1%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Sebastian Korda Recent Performance
- Korda has a match record of 14-8 on hard courts this year.
- Korda has played 23.5 games per match (20.2 in best-of-three matches) in 11 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Korda has won 82.4% of his games on serve, and 26.8% on return.
- Korda has converted 32 of 70 break points (45.7%) over his last five tournaments.
- In 37 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Korda has played an average of 26.1 games (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Korda has won 80.7% of his games on serve, and 25.2% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Korda has converted 109 of 261 break points (41.8%) in his past 15 tournaments.
The Astana Open Info
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, September 29
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard