Preview the Vasek Pospisil vs. Matteo Arnaldi match with National Bank Open Presented by Rogers betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Vasek Pospisil (No. 165) and Matteo Arnaldi (No. 66) is slated for Monday, August 7 as part of the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers in Toronto, Ontario.
Pospisil was last in action at the Wimbledon on June 26, 2023, where he lost to Felipe Alves (2-6, 6-7) in the qualifying round. Arnaldi won his most recent match, which was on Sunday in the qualifying round, over Matija Pecotic (6-4, 6-4).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Vasek Pospisil Recent Performance
- Pospisil has gone 0-3 in three tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Pospisil has played 10 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 26.1 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Pospisil has won 82.9% of his service games and 14.9% of his return games.
- Pospisil has converted 34.6% of his break-point chances (nine of 26) in his past five tournaments.
- Pospisil has played 29 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24.9 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Pospisil has won 81.1% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 18.7% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Pospisil has converted 43 of 122 (35.2%) break points on all surfaces.
Matteo Arnaldi Recent Performance
- In five hard-court tournaments so far this year, Arnaldi holds a match record of 4-6.
- Through 12 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), Arnaldi has played 30.0 games per match (27.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.7% of them.
- Arnaldi has won 81.9% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 19.8% of his return games.
- Arnaldi has converted 46.7% of his break-point opportunities (28 of 60) over his last five tournaments.
- In 37 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Arnaldi has played an average of 24.9 games (23.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Arnaldi has won 77.1% of his games on serve, and 23.2% on return.
- Arnaldi has converted 73 of 192 break points (38.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Presented by Rogers Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open Presented by Rogers
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 7
- Venue: Sobeys Stadium
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Court Surface: Hard