Preview the Max Purcell vs. Marco Cecchinato match with Winston-Salem Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Monday’s Round of 64 at the Winston-Salem Open includes a matchup between Max Purcell and Marco Cecchinato at Wake Forest University Tennis Complex.
Purcell has +2500 odds to win this tournament, while Cecchinato has +15000 odds.
In his most recent match, Purcell lost to Carlos Alcaraz on August 18, 2023, 6-4, 3-6, 4-6 in the quarterfinals of the Western & Southern Open. Cecchinato dropped his last match, in the Round of 32 of the Generali Open on July 31, 2023, to Daniel Elahi Galan (2-6, 2-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Max Purcell vs. Marco Cecchinato H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Purcell wins||Cecchinato wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Max Purcell Recent Performance
- Purcell is 11-5 through five tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Purcell has played 24.6 games per match (24.6 in best-of-three matches) in 13 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past five tournaments, Purcell has won 84.2% of his service games and 17.8% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Purcell has converted 18 of 49 (36.7%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 29 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Purcell has played 25.6 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.2% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Purcell has won 79.9% of his games on serve, and 17.3% on return.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Purcell has converted 45 of 125 (36.0%) break points on all surfaces.
Marco Cecchinato Recent Performance
- Cecchinato is 0-1 with no tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- Cecchinato has played six matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.7 games per match (20.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Cecchinato has won 60.9% of his service games and 11.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Cecchinato has converted seven of 15 break points (46.7%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 28 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Cecchinato has played 22.0 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 46.8% of them.
- Cecchinato has won 20.4% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 72.1% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Cecchinato has converted 50 of 112 break points (44.6%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Winston-Salem Open Info
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 21
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard