Preview the Max Purcell vs. Tallon Griekspoor match with Winston-Salem Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the Winston-Salem Open will feature Max Purcell and Tallon Griekspoor matching up on Wednesday, August 23 in Winston Salem, North Carolina.
Purcell has +900 odds to win this tournament, while Griekspoor has the fourth-best odds at +650.
Purcell claimed a two-set victory over Andrey Kuznetsov (6-4, 6-1) in his previous match, which was in the Round of 32 on Tuesday. Griekspoor advanced via an early retirement in his most recent match on Tuesday, in the Round of 32, over Jack Draper 7-6.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Max Purcell Recent Performance
- The 25-year-old Purcell, who is looking for his first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 11-5 so far this year on that surface.
- In 13 matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Purcell has played an average of 24.6 games (24.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Purcell has won 17.8% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 84.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Purcell has converted 36.7% of his break-point opportunities (18 of 49) in his past five tournaments.
- Purcell has played 29 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 25.6 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Purcell has won 79.9% of his games on serve, and 17.3% on return.
- Purcell has converted 36.0% of his break-point opportunities (45 of 125) over his last 15 tournaments.
Tallon Griekspoor Recent Performance
- Griekspoor has taken part in eight tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 12-8.
- Griekspoor has played 11 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 24.9 games per match (24.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Griekspoor has won 83.8% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 15.9% of his return games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Griekspoor has converted 20 of 65 (30.8%) break points on all surfaces.
- Griekspoor has played 26.0 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) in 31 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Griekspoor has won 18.7% of his return games and 81.8% of his service games.
- Griekspoor has converted 67 of 181 break points (37.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Winston-Salem Open Info
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 23
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard