Preview the Max Purcell vs. Andy Murray match with National Bank Open Presented by Rogers betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Max Purcell (No. 78) and Andy Murray (No. 40) is on tap for Wednesday, August 9 as part of the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers in Toronto, Ontario.
Purcell goes into the Round of 32 after a two-set win, 6-4, 6-4 over Felix Auger-Aliassime in the Round of 64 on Tuesday. Murray won his most recent match, which was on Tuesday in the Round of 64, over Lorenzo Sonego (7-6, 6-0).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Max Purcell vs. Andy Murray H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Purcell wins||Murray wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Murray||4-6, 6-2, 6-1|
Max Purcell Recent Performance
- Purcell is 6-3 through four tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Purcell has played seven matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.6 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Purcell has won 74.5% of his service games and 15.4% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Purcell has converted eight of 31 (25.8%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 26 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Purcell has played 24.2 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.0% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Purcell has won 76.6% of his games on serve, and 17.4% on return.
- Purcell has converted 37 of 113 break points (32.7%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Andy Murray Recent Performance
- Murray has played in seven tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and he has a record of 10-6.
- Murray has played 28.7 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches) in seven matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Over his last five tournaments, Murray has won 20.6% of his return games and 84.8% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Murray has converted 17 of 52 break points (32.7%) over his last five tournaments.
- In 28 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Murray has played an average of 28.4 games (24.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Murray has won 78.6% of his service games and 21.4% of his return games.
- Murray has converted 74 of 219 break points (33.8%) in his past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Presented by Rogers Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open Presented by Rogers
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 9
- Venue: Sobeys Stadium
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Court Surface: Hard