Preview the Max Purcell vs. Christopher O'Connell match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Tuesday’s Round of 128 of the US Open, Max Purcell, the No. 43-ranked player, will play Christopher O’Connell (ranked No. 69).
O’Connell has +50000 odds to win the event, while Purcell has +40000 odds.
Purcell most recently competed at the Winston-Salem Open on August 24, 2023, where he was defeated by Jiri Lehecka (6-7, 4-6) in the quarterfinals. O’Connell’s last match, on August 12, 2023, was a three-set defeat by Daniel Altmaier (6-3, 6-7, 4-6) in the qualifying round of the Western & Southern Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Max Purcell Recent Performance
- The 25-year-old Purcell, who is seeking his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 14-6 so far this year on that surface.
- In 16 matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Purcell has played an average of 24.1 games.
- Purcell has won 85.8% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 23.1% of his return games.
- Purcell has converted 44.6% of his break-point chances (29 of 65) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 32 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Purcell has played 25.0 games per match (38.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 51.2% of them.
- Purcell has won 19.2% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 80.7% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Purcell has converted 56 of 147 break points (38.1%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Christopher O’Connell Recent Performance
- O’Connell has played in nine tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 8-11.
- In eight matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, O’Connell has played an average of 29.4 games (37.3 in best-of-five matches).
- O’Connell has won 17.8% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 79.0% of his service games.
- O’Connell has converted 29.7% of his break-point opportunities (11 of 37) over his last five tournaments.
- O’Connell has played 30 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 25.7 games per match (34.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, O’Connell has won 79.0% of his games on serve, and 21.4% on return.
- O’Connell has converted 57 of 160 break points (35.6%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard