Preview the Yulia Putintseva vs. Jule Niemeier match with Hamburg betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Wednesday’s Round of 16 at the Hamburg includes a matchup between Yulia Putintseva and Jule Niemeier at MatchMaker Sports Gmbh.
Putintseva currently has the third-best odds to win the competition at +600, while Niemeier has +900 odds.
Putintseva enters the Round of 16 after a two-set win, 6-2, 6-4 over Elsa Jacquemot in the Round of 32 on Monday. Niemeier won her most recent match, which was on Monday in the Round of 32, over Ella Seidel (7-6, 1-6, 6-3).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Yulia Putintseva vs. Jule Niemeier H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Putintseva wins||Niemeier wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Yulia Putintseva Recent Performance
- Putintseva has registered an 8-6 record on clay in 2023.
- Putintseva has played 22.5 games per match in 10 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- Putintseva has won 59.6% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 45.7% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Putintseva has converted 47 of 103 break points (45.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 30 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Putintseva has played 22.6 games per match and won 50.4% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Putintseva has won 61.6% of her service games and 37.5% of her return games.
- Putintseva has converted 114 of 251 break points (45.4%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Jule Niemeier Recent Performance
- Niemeier, who is still seeking her first clay-court tournament title this year, is 2-5 on clay in 2023.
- Niemeier has played nine matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 25 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Niemeier has won 61.6% of her service games and 29.3% of her return games.
- Niemeier has converted 37.7% of her break-point chances (23 of 61) over her last five tournaments.
- Niemeier has played 23.1 games per match in 23 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Niemeier has won 60.2% of her games on serve, and 28.8% on return.
- Niemeier has converted 39.6% of her break-point opportunities (65 of 164) in her past 15 tournaments.
- Tournament: The Hamburg
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 26
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay