Preview the Ankita Raina vs. Jodie Anna Burrage match with BNP Paribas Poland Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the BNP Paribas Poland Open is set for Tuesday, with Jodie Anna Burrage, the No. 95-ranked player, matching up with Ankita Raina, the No. 200-ranked player.
Raina earned a three-set win over Joanna Garland (4-6, 6-3, 6-1) in her last match, which was in the qualifying round on Monday. Burrage lost in two sets the most recent time she competed, 0-6, 2-6 versus Daria Kasatkina in the Round of 64 of the Wimbledon on July 5, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Ankita Raina Recent Performance
- Raina has gone 0-1 in one tournament on hard courts this year.
- Raina has played 10 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.9 games per match.
- Raina has won 53.8% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 39.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Raina has converted 45.3% of her break-point opportunities (24 of 53) in her past five tournaments.
- Raina has played 25 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.1 games per match.
- Raina has won 51.9% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 30.2% of her return games.
- Raina has converted 38 of 85 break points (44.7%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Jodie Anna Burrage Recent Performance
- Burrage has a match record of 3-4 on hard courts this year.
- Burrage has played 14 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 24.2 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Burrage has won 68.1% of her service games and 29.1% of her return games.
- Burrage has converted 32 of 67 break points (47.8%) over her last five tournaments.
- Burrage has played 22.9 games per match in 30 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Burrage has won 69.3% of her games on serve, and 28.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Burrage has converted 41.4% of her break-point opportunities (60 of 145) in her past 15 tournaments.
BNP Paribas Poland Open Info
- Tournament: The BNP Paribas Poland Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Legia Tenis & Golf
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Court Surface: Hard