Preview the Albert Ramos-Vinolas vs. Pedro Cachin match with Generali Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Wednesday’s Round of 16 at the Generali Open includes a match between Albert Ramos-Vinolas and Pedro Cachin at Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel.
Ramos-Vinolas has +1100 odds to win the competition, while Cachin has the second-best odds at +600.
Ramos-Vinolas knocked off Juan Pablo Varillas 6-1, 7-5 in the Round of 32 on Monday, which was his most recent match. Cachin heads into this match after a three-set defeat to Alejandro Davidovich Fokina (6-2, 5-7, 2-6) in his previous match, which was in the Round of 32 of the Hamburg European Open (on July 25, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Albert Ramos-Vinolas vs. Pedro Cachin H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Ramos-Vinolas wins||Cachin wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Cachin||3-6, 6-0, 7-5|
Albert Ramos-Vinolas Recent Performance
- Ramos-Vinolas has registered an 11-14 record on clay in 2023.
- Through 10 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Ramos-Vinolas has played 25.5 games per match (25.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.2% of them.
- Ramos-Vinolas has won 71.8% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 28.4% of his return games.
- Ramos-Vinolas has converted 29 of 73 break points (39.7%) in his past five tournaments.
- Ramos-Vinolas has played 22 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 26.9 games per match (25.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Ramos-Vinolas has won 73% of his games on serve, and 22.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Ramos-Vinolas has converted 59 of 147 break points (40.1%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Pedro Cachin Recent Performance
- When playing on clay this year, Cachin is 13-11 with one tournament victory.
- Through 10 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), Cachin has played 27.4 games per match (21 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.6% of them.
- Cachin has won 73.8% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 30.1% of his return games.
- Cachin has converted 36 of 81 break points (44.4%) over his last five tournaments.
- Cachin has played 28 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24.5 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Cachin has won 25.2% of his return games and 75.1% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Cachin has converted 76 of 183 break points (41.5%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Generali Open Info
- Tournament: The Generali Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel
- Location: Kitzbühel, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay