Preview the Albert Ramos-Vinolas vs. Alex Michelsen match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 of the US Open will see Albert Ramos-Vinolas and Alex Michelsen go head to head at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on Tuesday, August 29.
Michelsen has +50000 odds to win this event, while Ramos-Vinolas has +50000 odds.
Ramos-Vinolas was most recently in action at the Generali Open on August 2, 2023, where he was defeated by Pedro Cachin (5-7, 3-6) in the Round of 16. Michelsen is coming off a two-set defeat to Laslo Djere (4-6, 4-6) in his last match, which was in the Round of 16 of the Winston-Salem Open (on August 23, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Albert Ramos-Vinolas Recent Performance
- Ramos-Vinolas has posted a 0-4 record in four tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- In 11 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Ramos-Vinolas has played an average of 24.5 games (27.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Ramos-Vinolas has won 32.4% of his return games and 70.4% of his service games.
- Ramos-Vinolas has converted 36 of 92 break points (39.1%) in his past five tournaments.
- Ramos-Vinolas has played 26.0 games per match (40.0 in best-of-five matches) in 23 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Ramos-Vinolas has won 73.2% of his service games and 23.6% of his return games.
- Ramos-Vinolas has converted 39.2% of his break-point chances (62 of 158) over his last 15 tournaments.
Alex Michelsen Recent Performance
- In four hard-court tournaments so far this year, Michelsen owns a match record of 6-4.
- In 13 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Michelsen has played an average of 25.1 games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Michelsen has won 83.5% of his service games and 21.1% of his return games.
- Michelsen has converted 23 of 62 break points (37.1%) over his last five tournaments.
- Michelsen has played 18 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 23.7 games per match.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Michelsen has won 21.1% of his return games and 83.5% of his service games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Michelsen has converted 23 of 62 (37.1%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard