Preview the Albert Ramos-Vinolas vs. Juan Pablo Varillas match with Generali Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Albert Ramos-Vinolas’ Round of 32 match in the Generali Open versus Juan Pablo Varillas is on tap for Monday, July 31.
Ramos-Vinolas’ most recent competition was in the Round of 32 of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag on July 25, 2023, when he fell 3-6, 6-3, 3-6 to Jaume Munar. Varillas was beaten in three sets the most recent time he competed, 7-6, 1-6, 4-6 against Ramos-Vinolas in the quarterfinals of the Swiss Open Gstaad on July 21, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Albert Ramos-Vinolas vs. Juan Pablo Varillas H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Ramos-Vinolas wins||Varillas wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|5||4||1||Ramos-Vinolas||6-7, 6-1, 6-4|
Albert Ramos-Vinolas Recent Performance
- Ramos-Vinolas has registered an 11-14 record on clay in 2023.
- Through 10 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Ramos-Vinolas has played 25.5 games per match (25.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.2% of them.
- Ramos-Vinolas has won 28.4% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 71.8% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Ramos-Vinolas has converted 29 of 73 break points (39.7%) in his past five tournaments.
- Ramos-Vinolas has played 22 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 26.9 games per match (25.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Ramos-Vinolas has won 73% of his service games and 22.9% of his return games.
- Ramos-Vinolas has converted 59 of 147 break points (40.1%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Juan Pablo Varillas Recent Performance
- Varillas holds a match record of 14-12 on clay this year.
- Through 12 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Varillas has played 27 games per match (20 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.3% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Varillas has won 76.3% of his service games and 25.2% of his return games.
- Varillas has converted 34 of 82 break points (41.5%) over his last five tournaments.
- Varillas has played 32 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 25 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Varillas has won 22.5% of his return games and 76.3% of his service games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Varillas has converted 76 of 188 (40.4%) break points on all surfaces.
Generali Open Info
- Tournament: The Generali Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel
- Location: Kitzbühel, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay