Preview the Julia Riera vs. Elisabetta Cocciaretto match with Ladies Open Lausanne betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Wednesday’s Round of 16 of the Ladies Open Lausanne, Julia Riera, the No. 143-ranked player, will play Elisabetta Cocciaretto (ranked No. 42).
Riera has +4000 odds to win the competition, while Cocciaretto has the second-best odds at +700.
Riera goes into the Round of 16 after a two-set victory, 6-2, 6-1 over Patricia Maria Tig in the Round of 32 on Monday. Cocciaretto won her most recent match, which was on Tuesday in the Round of 32, over Celine Naef (3-6, 7-6, 6-2).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Julia Riera Recent Performance
- Riera has recorded a 4-1 record on clay so far this year.
- Riera has played seven matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 21.4 games per match.
- Riera has won 68.4% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 45.9% of her return games.
- Riera has converted 45.3% of her break-point opportunities (34 of 75) in her past five tournaments.
- Riera has played seven matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.4 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Riera has won 45.9% of her return games and 68.4% of her service games.
- Riera has converted 34 of 75 break points (45.3%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Elisabetta Cocciaretto Recent Performance
- Cocciaretto has a record of 4-4 on clay so far this year.
- Cocciaretto has played 18.9 games per match in 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Cocciaretto has won 51.1% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 52.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Cocciaretto has converted 61.0% of her break-point chances (50 of 82) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 32 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Cocciaretto has played 20.8 games per match and won 51.8% of them.
- Cocciaretto has won 40.2% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 62.7% of her service games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Cocciaretto has converted 119 of 251 (47.4%) break points on all surfaces.
Ladies Open Lausanne Info
- Tournament: The Ladies Open Lausanne
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 26
- Venue: Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay