Preview the Arthur Rinderknech vs. Adrian Andreev match with ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Arthur Rinderknech and Adrian Andreev are two steps away from the championship match as they match up in the quarterfinals of the ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023 at Tennisclub Zug on July 28.
Rinderknech knocked off Stefano Travaglia 4-6, 6-4, 6-3 in the Round of 16 on Thursday, which was his last match. Andreev’s most recent match was a three-set victory against Harold Mayot (7-6, 1-6, 6-4) in the Round of 16 on Wednesday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Arthur Rinderknech Recent Performance
- The 28-year-old Rinderknech, who is looking for his first tournament title on clay in 2023, is 3-4 this year on that surface.
- Rinderknech has played 27.4 games per match (26.2 in best-of-three matches) in 11 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Rinderknech has won 80% of his games on serve, and 18.9% on return.
- Rinderknech has converted 41.0% of his break-point opportunities (16 of 39) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 25 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Rinderknech has played 25.2 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.9% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Rinderknech has won 77% of his service games and 18.5% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Rinderknech has converted 42 of 104 (40.4%) break points on all surfaces.
Adrian Andreev Recent Performance
- Andreev has participated in two tournaments on clay this year, and he has a match record of 2-2.
- Andreev has played nine matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), and 22.4 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Andreev has won 30.5% of his return games and 69.8% of his service games.
- Andreev has converted 45.0% of his break-point chances (27 of 60) over his last five tournaments.
- In 16 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Andreev has played an average of 22 games (22 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Andreev has won 30.5% of his return games and 69.8% of his service games.
- Andreev has converted 27 of 60 break points (45.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 28
- Venue: Tennisclub Zug
- Location: Zug, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay