Preview the Arthur Rinderknech vs. Fabian Marozsan match with Rolex Shanghai Masters betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Tuesday’s Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Arthur Rinderknech, the No. 66-ranked player, will square off against Fabian Marozsan (ranked No. 92).
Rinderknech’s last competition was in the Round of 32 of The Astana Open on September 28, 2023, when he lost 6-7, 2-6 to Adrian Mannarino. Marozsan was defeated in two sets the last time he played, 2-6, 4-6 against Alibek Kachmazov in the qualifying round of The Astana Open on September 26, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Arthur Rinderknech Recent Performance
- Rinderknech has posted a 5-10 record in 10 tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Rinderknech has played 15 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 25.1 games per match (24.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Rinderknech has won 86.8% of his service games and 18.8% of his return games.
- Rinderknech has converted 18 of 51 break points (35.3%) in his past five tournaments.
- Rinderknech has played 34 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 25.6 games per match (24 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Rinderknech has won 80.1% of his games on serve, and 21% on return.
- Rinderknech has converted 39.2% of his break-point chances (56 of 143) over his last 15 tournaments.
Fabian Marozsan Recent Performance
- Marozsan is 1-4 with zero tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Marozsan has played nine matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 26.7 games per match (19.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Marozsan has won 81.6% of his games on serve, and 14.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Marozsan has converted 21 of 46 break points (45.7%) over his last five tournaments.
- In 22 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Marozsan has played an average of 25.2 games (23 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Marozsan has won 82.4% of his service games and 17.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Marozsan has converted 39.4% of his break-point opportunities (37 of 94) in his past 15 tournaments.
Rolex Shanghai Masters Info
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard