Preview the Arthur Rinderknech vs. Lorenzo Musetti match with Chengdu Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
With only three rounds to go in the Chengdu Open, Arthur Rinderknech (No. 67) and Lorenzo Musetti (No. 18) will play in the quarterfinals on Sunday, September 24.
Rinderknech has +900 odds to win this tournament, while Musetti has the fourth-best odds at +600.
Rinderknech secured a two-set victory over Marcos Giron (7-6, 6-4) in his most recent match, which was in the Round of 16 on Saturday. Musetti heads into this match after a three-set win against Philip Sekulic (7-6, 6-7, 6-0) in his most recent match, which was on Saturday (in the Round of 16).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Arthur Rinderknech Recent Performance
- Rinderknech has gone 5-8 through nine tournaments on hard courts this year.
- In 14 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Rinderknech has played an average of 25.9 games (25.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Rinderknech has won 87.2% of his games on serve, and 19.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Rinderknech has converted 20 of 55 break points (36.4%) in his past five tournaments.
- Rinderknech has played 33 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 25.7 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Rinderknech has won 80.5% of his service games and 20.9% of his return games.
- Rinderknech has converted 56 of 147 break points (38.1%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Lorenzo Musetti Recent Performance
- Musetti has played in six tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 3-6.
- Musetti has played 12 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 24.4 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Musetti has won 81.4% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 24.2% of his return games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Musetti has converted 35 of 78 (44.9%) break points on all surfaces.
- Musetti has played 40 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.5 games per match (22 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Musetti has won 80.7% of his service games and 28.7% of his return games.
- Musetti has converted 45.2% of his break-point opportunities (131 of 290) in his past 15 tournaments.
Chengdu Open Info
- Tournament: The Chengdu Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Sunday, September 24
- Venue: Sichuan International Tennis Center
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Court Surface: Hard