Preview the Arthur Rinderknech vs. Jurij Rodionov match with ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The semifinals at the ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023 will feature Arthur Rinderknech and Jurij Rodionov going toe to toe for a spot in the final on Saturday, July 29 in Zug, Switzerland.
Rinderknech goes into the semifinals after a two-set victory, 6-2, 6-2 over Adrian Andreev in the quarterfinals on Friday. Rodionov won in two sets the most recent time he was in action (on Friday), 6-3, 7-5 over Zizou Bergs in the quarterfinals.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Arthur Rinderknech vs. Jurij Rodionov H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Rinderknech wins||Rodionov wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Arthur Rinderknech Recent Performance
- The 28-year-old Rinderknech, who is looking for his first tournament title on clay in 2023, is 3-4 so far this year on that surface.
- Through 11 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Rinderknech has played 27.4 games per match (26.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.5% of them.
- In his past five tournaments, Rinderknech has won 18.9% of his return games and 80% of his service games.
- Rinderknech has converted 41.0% of his break-point opportunities (16 of 39) in his past five tournaments.
- Rinderknech has played 25.2 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) in 25 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Rinderknech has won 18.5% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 77% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Rinderknech has converted 42 of 104 break points (40.4%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Jurij Rodionov Recent Performance
- Rodionov, who is still eyeing his first clay-court tournament win this year, is 9-7 on clay in 2023.
- Rodionov has played 12 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 24 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Rodionov has won 20.6% of his return games and 78.8% of his service games.
- Rodionov has converted 38.0% of his break-point chances (19 of 50) over his last five tournaments.
- In 31 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Rodionov has played an average of 23.1 games (23 in best-of-three matches).
- Rodionov has won 78.1% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 16.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Rodionov has converted 27.8% of his break-point chances (32 of 115) in his past 15 tournaments.
ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, July 29
- Venue: Tennisclub Zug
- Location: Zug, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay