Preview the Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune vs. Grigor Dimitrov match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Sunday’s Round of 16 at the China Open includes a matchup between Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune and Grigor Dimitrov at National Tennis Center.
Rune is +2000 to win the China Open. Dimitrov is +2500 to finish on top.
In his previous match on Friday, Rune defeated Felix Auger-Aliassime in two sets (6-4, 6-4) in the Round of 32. Dimitrov heads into this match following a three-set victory against Mackenzie McDonald (2-6, 7-6, 6-1) in his last match, which was on Friday (in the Round of 32).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune vs. Grigor Dimitrov H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Rune wins||Dimitrov wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Rune||3-6, 7-6, 7-6, 6-3|
Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune Recent Performance
- Rune has gone 12-10 in 10 tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Through 12 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Rune has played 29.5 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.3% of them.
- Rune has won 82.5% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 18.1% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Rune has converted 25 of 75 break points (33.3%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 48 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Rune has played 25.4 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.2% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Rune has won 82.5% of his games on serve, and 24.2% on return.
- Rune has converted 131 of 344 break points (38.1%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Grigor Dimitrov Recent Performance
- Dimitrov, who is still seeking his first hard-court tournament title this year, owns a record of 15-9 on hard courts in 2023.
- Dimitrov has played 24 games per match (18.2 in best-of-three matches) in 12 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Dimitrov has won 78.2% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 25.5% of his return games.
- Dimitrov has converted 32 of 78 break points (41.0%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 40 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Dimitrov has played 23.9 games per match (20.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.3% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Dimitrov has won 80.1% of his service games and 27.4% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Dimitrov has converted 113 of 274 (41.2%) break points on all surfaces.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Sunday, October 1
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard