Preview the Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune vs. Mackenzie McDonald match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune and Mackenzie McDonald are on track to match up in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open at Lindner Family Tennis Center on August 16.
Rune’s last competition was in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on August 9, 2023, when he lost 2-6, 6-4, 3-6 to Marcos Giron. McDonald won his last match, which was on Tuesday in the Round of 64, over Yannick Hanfmann (7-5, 6-1).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune vs. Mackenzie McDonald H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Rune wins||McDonald wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune Recent Performance
- Rune is 12-8 through eight tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Rune has played 28.9 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) in 21 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- Rune has won 83.1% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 23.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Rune has converted 61 of 166 break points (36.7%) in his past five tournaments.
- Rune has played 51 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 26.2 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Rune has won 25.3% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 83.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Rune has converted 38.9% of his break-point opportunities (152 of 391) over his last 15 tournaments.
Mackenzie McDonald Recent Performance
- McDonald is 17-10 with zero tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- McDonald has played 13 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.8 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, McDonald has won 77.6% of his service games and 26.7% of his return games.
- McDonald has converted 33.6% of his break-point chances (36 of 107) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 32 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), McDonald has played 22.2 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.2% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, McDonald has won 77.0% of his games on serve, and 24.6% on return.
- In his past 15 tournaments, McDonald has converted 73 of 204 (35.8%) break points on all surfaces.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard