Preview the Arantxa Rus vs. Madison Keys match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 of the US Open will see Arantxa Rus and Madison Keys go head to head at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on Tuesday, August 29.
Keys is +5000 to win this tournament, while Rus is +40000.
Rus’ previous match was a victory, 6-0, 7-6 over Noma Noha Akugue in the finals of the Hamburg on July 29, 2023. Keys heads into this match following a three-set defeat to Elise Mertens (3-6, 6-3, 3-6) in her last match, which was in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open (on August 15, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Arantxa Rus Recent Performance
- The 32-year-old Rus, who is looking for her first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 2-2 so far this year on that surface.
- Rus has played 15 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), and 21.8 games per match.
- Rus has won 73.0% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 35.8% of her return games.
- Rus has converted 43.9% of her break-point chances (47 of 107) in her past five tournaments.
- Rus has played 34 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.7 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Rus has won 65.7% of her service games and 35.1% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Rus has converted 93 of 201 (46.3%) break points on all surfaces.
Madison Keys Recent Performance
- Keys has taken part in eight tournaments on hard courts this year, and she has a record of 9-8.
- In 16 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Keys has played an average of 18.8 games.
- Keys has won 78.8% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 39.3% of her return games.
- Keys has converted 46.2% of her break-point opportunities (55 of 119) over her last five tournaments.
- In 42 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Keys has played an average of 19.6 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Keys has won 71.7% of her service games and 40.2% of her return games.
- Keys has converted 45.1% of her break-point opportunities (158 of 350) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard