Preview the Casper Ruud vs. Sebastian Baez match with Hamburg European Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Casper Ruud, the No. 4-ranked player, and Sebastian Baez, the No. 64-ranked player, will come together on July 26 for a matchup in the Round of 32 of the Hamburg European Open.
Ruud has the second-best odds to win the competition at +350, while Baez has +4000 odds.
In Ruud’s last action, he was beaten by Andrey Rublev 6-7, 0-6 on July 23, 2023 in the finals of the Nordea Open. Baez’s most recent match, on July 18, 2023, was a three-set defeat by Federico Coria (4-6, 6-4, 6-7) in the Round of 32 of the Nordea Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Casper Ruud vs. Sebastian Baez H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Ruud wins||Baez wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Casper Ruud Recent Performance
- Ruud has come out on top in one tournament on clay this year, posting a 20-7 match record on that surface.
- Through 20 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Ruud has played 28.1 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 56.8% of them.
- In his past five tournaments, Ruud has won 85.2% of his service games and 27.7% of his return games.
- Ruud has converted 73 of 171 break points (42.7%) in his past five tournaments.
- Ruud has played 43 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 26.7 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Ruud has won 83.4% of his games on serve, and 25.1% on return.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Ruud has converted 131 of 342 (38.3%) break points on all surfaces.
Sebastian Baez Recent Performance
- When playing on clay this year, Baez is 14-11 with one tournament victory.
- Through eight matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Baez has played 30.0 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.6% of them.
- Baez has won 26.1% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 72.7% of his service games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Baez has converted 30 of 76 (39.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- Baez has played 27 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.2 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Baez has won 71.7% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 26.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Baez has converted 39.3% of his break-point chances (83 of 211) in his past 15 tournaments.
Hamburg European Open Info
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, July 26
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay