Preview the Casper Ruud vs. Arthur Fils match with Hamburg European Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A spot in the semifinals is up for grabs on Friday, July 28, when Casper Ruud takes on Arthur Fils in the quarterfinals of the Hamburg European Open.
Fils has +1400 odds to win this event, while Ruud has the best odds at +200.
In his last match on Thursday, Ruud beat Cristian Garin in three sets (1-6, 6-2, 6-2) in the Round of 16. Fils is coming off a two-set victory in his last match in the Round of 16 on Thursday, defeating Dusan Lajovic 7-5, 7-5.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Casper Ruud Recent Performance
- Ruud is 20-7 through eight tournaments on clay so far this year, and has clinched one tournament title.
- Through 20 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Ruud has played 28.1 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 56.8% of them.
- In his past five tournaments, Ruud has won 85.2% of his service games and 27.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Ruud has converted 73 of 171 break points (42.7%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 43 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Ruud has played 26.7 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.3% of them.
- Ruud has won 25.1% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 83.4% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Ruud has converted 38.3% of his break-point chances (131 of 342) over his last 15 tournaments.
Arthur Fils Recent Performance
- Fils has participated in six tournaments on clay so far this year, and he has a record of 9-5 with one tournament title.
- In 11 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Fils has played an average of 21.3 games (19.0 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Fils has won 70.5% of his games on serve, and 22.2% on return.
- Fils has converted 19 of 41 break points (46.3%) over his last five tournaments.
- Fils has played 22.0 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches) in 33 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Fils has won 72.3% of his games on serve, and 23.9% on return.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Fils has converted 55 of 137 (40.1%) break points on all surfaces.
Hamburg European Open Info
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 28
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay