Preview the Casper Ruud vs. Cristian Garin match with Hamburg European Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Thursday’s Round of 16 at the Hamburg European Open includes a matchup between Casper Ruud and Cristian Garin at MatchMaker Sports Gmbh.
Ruud is +300 to win the tournament (the second-best top odds in the field), while Garin is +2800.
Ruud enters the Round of 16 after his three-set win over Sebastian Baez (6-3, 1-6, 6-3) in the Round of 32 on Wednesday. Garin won his last match, which was on Tuesday in the Round of 32, over Hugo Dellien (6-7, 6-1, 6-3).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Casper Ruud vs. Cristian Garin H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Ruud wins||Garin wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Casper Ruud Recent Performance
- Ruud has gone 20-7 in eight tournaments on clay this year, and has claimed one tournament title.
- In 20 matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Ruud has played an average of 28.1 games (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Ruud has won 27.7% of his return games and 85.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Ruud has converted 73 of 171 break points (42.7%) in his past five tournaments.
- Ruud has played 43 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 26.7 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Ruud has won 25.1% of his return games and 83.4% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Ruud has converted 38.3% of his break-point opportunities (131 of 342) over his last 15 tournaments.
Cristian Garin Recent Performance
- Garin has a record of 13-7 on clay so far this year.
- Garin has played 15 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.7 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Garin has won 78% of his service games and 28% of his return games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Garin has converted 37 of 73 (50.7%) break points on all surfaces.
- Garin has played 22.5 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches) in 37 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Garin has won 24.5% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 75.9% of his service games.
- Garin has converted 41.3% of his break-point opportunities (76 of 184) in his past 15 tournaments.
Hamburg European Open Info
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay