Preview the Emil Ruusuvuori vs. Constant Lestienne match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Monday’s Round of 64 of the Citi Open, Emil Ruusuvuori, the No. 55-ranked player, will compete against Constant Lestienne (ranked No. 109).
Lestienne currently has +12500 odds to win the event, while Ruusuvuori has +4000 odds.
Ruusuvuori was most recently in action at the Nordea Open on July 18, 2023, where he lost to Matteo Arnaldi (4-6, 6-2, 6-7) in the Round of 32. Lestienne is coming off a three-set defeat in his last match on July 25, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the Truist Atlanta Open, 6-4, 5-7, 5-7 against Ugo Humbert.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Emil Ruusuvuori vs. Constant Lestienne H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Ruusuvuori wins||Lestienne wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Emil Ruusuvuori Recent Performance
- Ruusuvuori has gone 9-8 in eight tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Through eight matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Ruusuvuori has played 27.1 games per match (26.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.8% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Ruusuvuori has won 83.0% of his games on serve, and 14.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Ruusuvuori has converted 27.8% of his break-point chances (15 of 54) in his past five tournaments.
- Ruusuvuori has played 25.0 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) in 32 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Ruusuvuori has won 76.8% of his service games and 23.1% of his return games.
- Ruusuvuori has converted 37.7% of his break-point opportunities (80 of 212) over his last 15 tournaments.
Constant Lestienne Recent Performance
- Lestienne is 6-9 with zero tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- Lestienne has played six matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 28.8 games per match (29.0 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Lestienne has won 58.3% of his games on serve, and 28.2% on return.
- Lestienne has converted 55.6% of his break-point opportunities (20 of 36) over his last five tournaments.
- Lestienne has played 18 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 24.7 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Lestienne has won 24.6% of his return games and 58.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Lestienne has converted 46.0% of his break-point chances (40 of 87) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard