Preview the Emil Ruusuvuori vs. Andrey Rublev match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Emil Ruusuvuori’s Round of 32 match in the Western & Southern Open against Andrey Rublev is on tap for Tuesday, August 15.
Ruusuvuori goes into the Round of 32 after his two-set win over Corentin Moutet (6-4, 6-2) in the Round of 64 on Monday. Rublev heads into this match following a two-set defeat to Mackenzie McDonald (4-6, 3-6) in his most recent match, which was in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers (on August 9, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Emil Ruusuvuori vs. Andrey Rublev H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Ruusuvuori wins||Rublev wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||0||2||Rublev||6-2, 6-4, 6-7, 6-3|
Emil Ruusuvuori Recent Performance
- Ruusuvuori is 11-10 in 10 tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- In seven matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Ruusuvuori has played an average of 28.0 games (27.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Ruusuvuori has won 80.2% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 16.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Ruusuvuori has converted 35.6% of his break-point chances (16 of 45) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 33 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Ruusuvuori has played 25.3 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.8% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Ruusuvuori has won 77.8% of his games on serve, and 23.2% on return.
- Ruusuvuori has converted 39.1% of his break-point opportunities (84 of 215) over his last 15 tournaments.
Andrey Rublev Recent Performance
- Rublev is 13-9 with zero tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- Rublev has played 29.3 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) in 17 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Rublev has won 83.3% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 24.4% of his return games.
- Rublev has converted 38.2% of his break-point chances (55 of 144) over his last five tournaments.
- In 49 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Rublev has played an average of 25.9 games (22.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Rublev has won 82.5% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 26.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Rublev has converted 40.1% of his break-point opportunities (154 of 384) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard