Preview the Elena Rybakina vs. Jelena Ostapenko match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Wednesday’s Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open, Elena Rybakina, the No. 4-ranked player, will square off against Jelena Ostapenko (ranked No. 20).
Rybakina’s last competition was in the semifinals of the National Bank Open on August 13, 2023, when she lost 6-1, 1-6, 2-6 to Liudmila Samsonova. Ostapenko earned a victory in three sets the most recent time she competed (on Tuesday), 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 over Karolina Pliskova in the Round of 64.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Elena Rybakina vs. Jelena Ostapenko H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Rybakina wins||Ostapenko wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Elena Rybakina Recent Performance
- Rybakina has gone 23-6 through seven tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and has won one tournament title on the surface.
- Rybakina has played 20 matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 19.6 games per match.
- Rybakina has won 79.0% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 36.0% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Rybakina has converted 64 of 147 break points (43.5%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 54 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Rybakina has played an average of 21.4 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Rybakina has won 33.4% of her return games and 79.5% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Rybakina has converted 178 of 420 (42.4%) break points on all surfaces.
Jelena Ostapenko Recent Performance
- In eight hard-court tournaments this year, Ostapenko owns a match record of 11-8.
- Ostapenko has played 13 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24.3 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Ostapenko has won 75.8% of her games on serve, and 38.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Ostapenko has converted 43.6% of her break-point opportunities (58 of 133) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 40 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Ostapenko has played 22.3 games per match and won 55.4% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Ostapenko has won 71.5% of her service games and 39.0% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Ostapenko has converted 169 of 372 break points (45.4%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard