Preview the Elena Rybakina vs. Jasmine Paolini match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Elena Rybakina and Jasmine Paolini are on track to square off in the Round of 16 of the Western & Southern Open at Lindner Family Tennis Center on August 17.
Rybakina knocked off Jelena Ostapenko 6-7, 6-2, 6-4 in the Round of 32 on Wednesday, which was her last match. Paolini won in two sets the most recent time she competed (on Wednesday), 6-1, 6-3 over Cristina Bucsa in the Round of 32.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Elena Rybakina vs. Jasmine Paolini H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Rybakina wins||Paolini wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Elena Rybakina Recent Performance
- Rybakina has put up a 23-6 record on hard courts this year, securing one tournament victory.
- Through 20 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Rybakina has played 19.6 games per match and won 57.4% of them.
- In her past five tournaments, Rybakina has won 79.0% of her service games and 36.0% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Rybakina has converted 64 of 147 break points (43.5%) in her past five tournaments.
- Rybakina has played 54 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.4 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Rybakina has won 79.5% of her games on serve, and 33.4% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Rybakina has converted 178 of 420 break points (42.4%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Jasmine Paolini Recent Performance
- Paolini has participated in nine tournaments on hard courts this year, and she has a record of 11-8.
- Paolini has played 21.2 games per match in 14 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Paolini has won 68.9% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 37.4% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Paolini has converted 43 of 87 break points (49.4%) over her last five tournaments.
- Paolini has played 32 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 21.4 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Paolini has won 66.0% of her service games and 31.3% of her return games.
- Paolini has converted 42.8% of her break-point opportunities (80 of 187) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, August 17
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard