Preview the Aryna Sabalenka vs. Sofia Kenin match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Aryna Sabalenka (No. 1) and Sofia Kenin (No. 31) is on tap for Sunday, October 1 as part of the Round of 64 of the China Open in Beijing, China.
Kenin has +6600 odds to win the event, while Sabalenka has the second-best odds at +400.
Sabalenka was last in action at the US Open on September 9, 2023, where she was beaten by Coco Gauff (6-2, 3-6, 2-6) in the finals. Kenin’s last match, on September 22, 2023, was a two-set defeat by Caroline Dolehide (5-7, 3-6) in the semifinals of the Abierto Guadalajara.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Aryna Sabalenka vs. Sofia Kenin H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Sabalenka wins||Kenin wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Aryna Sabalenka Recent Performance
- Sabalenka, who holds a 27-6 record in seven tournaments on hard courts so far this year, has secured one tournament title on that surface.
- Sabalenka has played 21 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.7 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Sabalenka has won 36.8% of her return games and 78.1% of her service games.
- In her past five tournaments, Sabalenka has converted 79 of 177 (44.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- Sabalenka has played 64 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 20.7 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Sabalenka has won 78.5% of her service games and 38.4% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Sabalenka has converted 242 of 543 break points (44.6%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Sofia Kenin Recent Performance
- Kenin has a record of 16-10 on hard courts this year.
- Kenin has played 19 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.3 games per match.
- Kenin has won 74% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 41.1% of her return games.
- Kenin has converted 80 of 169 break points (47.3%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 36 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Kenin has played an average of 21.5 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Kenin has won 71.7% of her service games and 35.1% of her return games.
- Kenin has converted 127 of 295 break points (43.1%) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, October 1
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard