Preview the Aryna Sabalenka vs. Jasmine Paolini match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the China Open is set for Tuesday, with Jasmine Paolini, the No. 36-ranked player, matching up with Aryna Sabalenka, the No. 1-ranked player.
Paolini is +5000 to win the China Open, and Sabalenka is +333 (the second-best odds in the field).
In her last match on Tuesday, Sabalenka took down Katie Boulter in two sets (7-5, 7-6) in the Round of 32. Paolini won her most recent match, which was on Monday in the Round of 32, over Yue Yuan (2-6, 6-3, 6-4).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Aryna Sabalenka vs. Jasmine Paolini H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Sabalenka wins||Paolini wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||1||1||Paolini||2-6, 6-3, 6-3|
Aryna Sabalenka Recent Performance
- Sabalenka has gone 27-6 through seven tournaments on hard courts this year, and has won one title on the surface.
- Through 21 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Sabalenka has played 21.7 games per match and won 57.5% of them.
- In her past five tournaments, Sabalenka has won 78.1% of her service games and 36.8% of her return games.
- Sabalenka has converted 44.6% of her break-point opportunities (79 of 177) in her past five tournaments.
- Sabalenka has played 64 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 20.7 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Sabalenka has won 78.5% of her service games and 38.4% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Sabalenka has converted 242 of 543 break points (44.6%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Jasmine Paolini Recent Performance
- Paolini has taken part in 14 tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 16-13.
- In eight matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Paolini has played an average of 21.6 games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Paolini has won 37.2% of her return games and 57.5% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Paolini has converted 31 of 73 (42.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 33 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Paolini has played 21.8 games per match and won 49.4% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Paolini has won 62.5% of her service games and 34.2% of her return games.
- Paolini has converted 101 of 240 break points (42.1%) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard