Preview the Roman Safiullin vs. Nicolas Jarry match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the Western & Southern Open is set for Monday, with Nicolas Jarry, the No. 26-ranked player, going up against Roman Safiullin, the No. 63-ranked player.
His previous time out, Safiullin fell to Jannik Sinner 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 2-6 on July 11, 2023, in the quarterfinals of the Wimbledon. Jarry lost his last match, in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on August 8, 2023, to Ugo Humbert (6-4, 3-6, 4-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Roman Safiullin vs. Nicolas Jarry H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Safiullin wins||Jarry wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Safiullin||6-2, 3-6, 6-3|
Roman Safiullin Recent Performance
- Safiullin is 5-8 in eight tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Safiullin has played 18 matches in his past five tournaments across all court types, and 25.8 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Safiullin has won 79.5% of his service games and 26.5% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Safiullin has converted 37 of 82 (45.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Safiullin has played 35 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 25.3 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Safiullin has won 77.5% of his games on serve, and 22.4% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Safiullin has converted 52 of 121 break points (43.0%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Nicolas Jarry Recent Performance
- In three hard-court tournaments this year, Jarry holds a match record of 6-3.
- Jarry has played 29.9 games per match (26.0 in best-of-three matches) in 11 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last five tournaments, Jarry has won 87.0% of his service games and 17.3% of his return games.
- Jarry has converted 25 of 75 break points (33.3%) over his last five tournaments.
- Jarry has played 40 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 25.8 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Jarry has won 85.7% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 20.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Jarry has converted 37.7% of his break-point chances (89 of 236) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 14
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard