Preview the Maria Sakkari vs. Sorana Cirstea match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Maria Sakkari and Sorana Cirstea are set to meet in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open at Lindner Family Tennis Center on August 16.
Sakkari most recently competed at the National Bank Open on August 9, 2023, where she lost to Danielle Collins (4-6, 2-6) in the Round of 32. Cirstea heads into this match after a two-set win over Ekaterina Alexandrova (6-0, 6-2) in her most recent match, which was on Tuesday (in the Round of 64).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Maria Sakkari Recent Performance
- Sakkari is 15-8 in eight tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Sakkari has played 12 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.0 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Sakkari has won 38.0% of her return games and 70.6% of her service games.
- Sakkari has converted 42.7% of her break-point opportunities (44 of 103) in her past five tournaments.
- In 39 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Sakkari has played an average of 22.4 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Sakkari has won 71.3% of her games on serve, and 34.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Sakkari has converted 41.8% of her break-point chances (147 of 352) over her last 15 tournaments.
Sorana Cirstea Recent Performance
- Cirstea, who is still looking for her first hard-court tournament victory this year, holds a record of 14-9 on hard courts in 2023.
- Cirstea has played 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24.1 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Cirstea has won 68.3% of her games on serve, and 26.4% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Cirstea has converted 42.4% of her break-point chances (28 of 66) over her last five tournaments.
- In 32 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Cirstea has played an average of 22.8 games.
- Cirstea has won 31.3% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 69.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Cirstea has converted 103 of 238 break points (43.3%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard