Preview the Maria Sakkari vs. Linda Fruhvirtova match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 of the China Open will see Maria Sakkari and Linda Fruhvirtova match up at National Tennis Center on Tuesday, October 3.
Fruhvirtova has +10000 odds to win this event, while Sakkari has +2200 odds.
Her last time out, Sakkari fell to Jessica Pegula 2-6, 3-6 on September 30, 2023, in the semifinals of the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023. Fruhvirtova earned a victory in two sets the last time she competed (on Sunday), 6-0, 6-3 over Arantxa Rus in the Round of 64.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Maria Sakkari Recent Performance
- Sakkari has won one tournament on hard courts so far this year, putting up a 24-12 match record on that surface.
- Through 13 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Sakkari has played 19.6 games per match and won 58.4% of them.
- Sakkari has won 80% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 36% of her return games.
- Sakkari has converted 47.9% of her break-point opportunities (45 of 94) in her past five tournaments.
- Sakkari has played 35 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 20.6 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Sakkari has won 73.8% of her games on serve, and 34.6% on return.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Sakkari has converted 122 of 279 (43.7%) break points on all surfaces.
Linda Fruhvirtova Recent Performance
- Fruhvirtova, who is still looking for her first hard-court tournament title this year, has a record of 9-13 on hard courts in 2023.
- Fruhvirtova has played 19.6 games per match in eight matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Over her last five tournaments, Fruhvirtova has won 58.8% of her service games and 28.6% of her return games.
- Fruhvirtova has converted 22 of 36 break points (61.1%) over her last five tournaments.
- Fruhvirtova has played 19.6 games per match in 22 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In her past 15 tournaments, Fruhvirtova has won 30.2% of her return games and 56.1% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Fruhvirtova has converted 49 of 95 break points (51.6%) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard