Preview the Maria Sakkari vs. Maria Camila Osorio Serrano match with San Diego Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Wednesday’s Round of 16 of the San Diego Open, Maria Sakkari, the No. 9-ranked player, will battle Maria Camila Osorio Serrano (ranked No. 75).
Sakkari has the third-best odds to win the competition at +750, while Osorio Serrano has +2500 odds.
In her most recent match, Sakkari was defeated by Rebeka Masarova on August 28, 2023, 4-6, 4-6 in the Round of 128 of the US Open. Osorio Serrano won her most recent match, which was on Monday in the Round of 32, over Magdalena Frech (6-3, 1-6, 6-4).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Maria Sakkari vs. Maria Camila Osorio Serrano H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Sakkari wins||Osorio Serrano wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Maria Sakkari Recent Performance
- Sakkari is 16-10 through 10 tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Through nine matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Sakkari has played 22.3 games per match and won 49.8% of them.
- Sakkari has won 32.7% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 67% of her service games.
- In her past five tournaments, Sakkari has converted 33 of 75 (44.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Sakkari has played 35 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 22.4 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Sakkari has won 69.9% of her games on serve, and 32.8% on return.
- Sakkari has converted 126 of 299 break points (42.1%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Maria Camila Osorio Serrano Recent Performance
- In six hard-court tournaments so far this year, Osorio Serrano owns a match record of 5-6.
- Osorio Serrano has played 21.2 games per match in nine matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Over her last five tournaments, Osorio Serrano has won 46.6% of her service games and 51.4% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Osorio Serrano has converted 35 of 77 break points (45.5%) over her last five tournaments.
- Osorio Serrano has played 21.7 games per match in 40 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In her past 15 tournaments, Osorio Serrano has won 41.8% of her return games and 58.4% of her service games.
- Osorio Serrano has converted 131 of 278 break points (47.1%) in her past 15 tournaments.
San Diego Open Info
- Tournament: The San Diego Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, September 13
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard