Preview the Liudmila Samsonova vs. Sorana Cirstea match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 of the Citi Open will see Liudmila Samsonova and Sorana Cirstea square off at Rock Creek Park Tennis Center on Wednesday, August 2.
Cirstea has +2000 odds to win the event, while Samsonova has the fourth-best odds at +900.
In her last match on Monday, Samsonova took down Danielle Collins in two sets (6-1, 6-3) in the Round of 32. Cirstea’s last match was a two-set victory over Petra Martic (6-3, 7-6) in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Liudmila Samsonova Recent Performance
- Samsonova has gone 9-7 through eight tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Samsonova has played nine matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), and 23.6 games per match.
- Samsonova has won 74.1% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 31.7% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Samsonova has converted 43.2% of her break-point chances (32 of 74) in her past five tournaments.
- In 31 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Samsonova has played an average of 21.7 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Samsonova has won 72.1% of her games on serve, and 33.2% on return.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Samsonova has converted 108 of 251 (43.0%) break points on all surfaces.
Sorana Cirstea Recent Performance
- Cirstea has participated in seven tournaments on hard courts this year, and she has a record of 12-7.
- In eight matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Cirstea has played an average of 26.4 games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Cirstea has won 29.5% of her return games and 64.2% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Cirstea has converted 41.4% of her break-point chances (29 of 70) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 32 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Cirstea has played 23.2 games per match and won 50.5% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Cirstea has won 32.2% of her return games and 67.9% of her service games.
- Cirstea has converted 43.7% of her break-point opportunities (101 of 231) in her past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard