Preview the Liudmila Samsonova vs. Danielle Collins match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Liudmila Samsonova, the No. 18-ranked player, and Danielle Collins, the No. 49-ranked player, will come together on July 31 for a match in the Round of 32 of the Citi Open.
Samsonova has +1400 odds to win this tournament, while Collins has +2800 odds.
In Samsonova’s last action, she fell to Ana Bogdan 6-7, 6-7 on July 3, 2023 in the Round of 128 of the Wimbledon. Collins was defeated in three sets the most recent time she played, 6-3, 4-6, 6-7 against Belinda Bencic in the Round of 64 of the Wimbledon on July 6, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Liudmila Samsonova Recent Performance
- Samsonova has gone 8-7 through seven tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Samsonova has played 10 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), and 24.3 games per match.
- Samsonova has won 33.6% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 71.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Samsonova has converted 39 of 93 break points (41.9%) in her past five tournaments.
- Samsonova has played 31 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.9 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Samsonova has won 70.8% of her service games and 32.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Samsonova has converted 107 of 251 break points (42.6%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Danielle Collins Recent Performance
- Collins, who is still eyeing her first hard-court tournament title this year, has a record of 9-8 on hard courts in 2023.
- Collins has played 23.0 games per match in seven matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Collins has won 67.9% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 23.8% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Collins has converted 39.5% of her break-point opportunities (17 of 43) over her last five tournaments.
- Collins has played 23.9 games per match in 33 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In her past 15 tournaments, Collins has won 32.7% of her return games and 70.5% of her service games.
- Collins has converted 44.6% of her break-point chances (119 of 267) in her past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard