Preview the Liudmila Samsonova vs. Madison Keys match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Saturday’s Round of 32 of the US Open, Liudmila Samsonova, the No. 15-ranked player, will compete against Madison Keys (ranked No. 17).
Samsonova is +2800 to win the US Open. Keys is +2800 to finish on top.
Samsonova enters the Round of 32 after a two-set win, 6-3, 6-3 over Tamara Korpatsch in the Round of 64 on Thursday. Keys’ last match was a two-set win against Yanina Wickmayer (6-1, 6-2) in the Round of 64 on Thursday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Liudmila Samsonova vs. Madison Keys H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Samsonova wins||Keys wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||1||1||Keys||6-3, 3-6, 6-3|
Liudmila Samsonova Recent Performance
- Samsonova has gone 18-10 through 11 tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Samsonova has played 14 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.6 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Samsonova has won 32.6% of her return games and 77.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Samsonova has converted 45 of 91 break points (49.5%) in her past five tournaments.
- Samsonova has played 35 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.4 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Samsonova has won 33.4% of her return games and 73.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Samsonova has converted 120 of 259 break points (46.3%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Madison Keys Recent Performance
- Keys is 11-8 with no tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Keys has played 13 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 18 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Keys has won 79.8% of her service games and 38.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Keys has converted 43 of 104 break points (41.3%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 41 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Keys has played an average of 19.5 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Keys has won 72.8% of her games on serve, and 40.5% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Keys has converted 154 of 339 (45.4%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, September 2
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard