Preview the Liudmila Samsonova vs. Marta Kostyuk match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Liudmila Samsonova and Marta Kostyuk are two rounds away from the championship match as they square off in the quarterfinals of the Citi Open at Rock Creek Park Tennis Center on August 4.
Kostyuk is +900 to win the Citi Open, and Samsonova is +500 (the third-best odds in the field).
Samsonova enters the quarterfinals after a two-set victory, 6-1, 6-3 over Sorana Cirstea in the Round of 16 on Wednesday. Kostyuk’s most recent match was a two-set win over Caroline Garcia (6-2, 6-3) in the Round of 16 on Thursday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Liudmila Samsonova vs. Marta Kostyuk H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Samsonova wins||Kostyuk wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||2||0||Samsonova||4-6, 6-4, 6-3|
Liudmila Samsonova Recent Performance
- Samsonova has posted a 10-7 record in eight tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- In 10 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Samsonova has played an average of 22.8 games.
- In her past five tournaments, Samsonova has won 33.0% of her return games and 75.9% of her service games.
- Samsonova has converted 45.6% of her break-point opportunities (36 of 79) in her past five tournaments.
- In 32 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Samsonova has played an average of 21.6 games.
- Samsonova has won 33.6% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 72.7% of her service games.
- Samsonova has converted 112 of 256 break points (43.8%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Marta Kostyuk Recent Performance
- When playing on hard courts this year, Kostyuk is 12-7 with one tournament victory.
- Kostyuk has played eight matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.8 games per match.
- Kostyuk has won 28.6% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 64.6% of her service games.
- Kostyuk has converted 29.5% of her break-point chances (23 of 78) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 30 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Kostyuk has played 21.7 games per match and won 51.4% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Kostyuk has won 66.0% of her games on serve, and 37.9% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Kostyuk has converted 116 of 282 (41.1%) break points on all surfaces.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, August 4
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard