Preview the Liudmila Samsonova vs. Aryna Sabalenka match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the National Bank Open is set for Friday, with Aryna Sabalenka, the No. 2-ranked player, matching up with Liudmila Samsonova, the No. 18-ranked player.
Sabalenka currently has the second-best odds to win the event at +400, while Samsonova has +2800 odds.
Samsonova got a two-set win over Qinwen Zheng (6-3, 6-2) in her previous match, which was in the Round of 32 on Wednesday. Sabalenka is coming off a two-set win over Petra Martic (6-3, 7-6) in her last match, which was on Wednesday (in the Round of 32).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Liudmila Samsonova vs. Aryna Sabalenka H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Samsonova wins||Sabalenka wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Samsonova||6-4, 2-6, 6-2|
Liudmila Samsonova Recent Performance
- Samsonova has registered a 13-8 record in nine tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Through 11 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Samsonova has played 21.5 games per match and won 55.9% of them.
- Samsonova has won 35.3% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 75.8% of her service games.
- In her past five tournaments, Samsonova has converted 41 of 88 (46.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- Samsonova has played 34 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.7 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Samsonova has won 73.4% of her service games and 34.5% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Samsonova has converted 123 of 278 (44.2%) break points on all surfaces.
Aryna Sabalenka Recent Performance
- When playing on hard courts this year, Sabalenka is 17-3 with one tournament title.
- Sabalenka has played 21 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.1 games per match.
- Sabalenka has won 78.9% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 38.7% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Sabalenka has converted 81 of 190 break points (42.6%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 63 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Sabalenka has played an average of 20.9 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Sabalenka has won 76.9% of her service games and 39.2% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Sabalenka has converted 246 of 555 break points (44.3%) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Friday, August 11
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard