Preview the Liudmila Samsonova vs. Qinwen Zheng match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Liudmila Samsonova (No. 18) and Qinwen Zheng (No. 24) is on tap for Wednesday, August 9 as part of the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open in Montréal, Quebec.
Samsonova has +2800 odds to win the competition, while Zheng has +3300 odds.
Samsonova beat Katerina Siniakova 4-6, 6-2, 6-3 in the Round of 64 on Tuesday, which was her previous match. Zheng’s previous match was a three-set win over Marta Kostyuk (6-2, 1-6, 6-3) in the Round of 64 on Tuesday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Liudmila Samsonova vs. Qinwen Zheng H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Samsonova wins||Zheng wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|4||2||2||Zheng||5-7, 7-6, 6-3|
Liudmila Samsonova Recent Performance
- The 24-year-old Samsonova, who is seeking her first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 12-8 this year on that surface.
- Samsonova has played 10 matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 21.9 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Samsonova has won 75.0% of her games on serve, and 33.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Samsonova has converted 36 of 81 break points (44.4%) in her past five tournaments.
- Samsonova has played 33 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.8 games per match.
- Samsonova has won 34.0% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 73.1% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Samsonova has converted 118 of 271 (43.5%) break points on all surfaces.
Qinwen Zheng Recent Performance
- Zheng, who is still seeking her first hard-court tournament title this year, has a record of 10-7 on hard courts in 2023.
- Zheng has played 20.9 games per match in nine matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Zheng has won 73.1% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 29.5% of her return games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Zheng has converted 28 of 64 (43.8%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 35 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Zheng has played an average of 21.3 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Zheng has won 33.4% of her return games and 74.7% of her service games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Zheng has converted 112 of 251 (44.6%) break points on all surfaces.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 9
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard