Preview the Aliaksandra Sasnovich vs. Belinda Bencic match with San Diego Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the San Diego Open is set for Monday, with Belinda Bencic, the No. 15-ranked player, matching up with Aliaksandra Sasnovich, the No. 102-ranked player.
Bencic has the third-best odds to win the event at +1000, while Sasnovich has +5000 odds.
Sasnovich goes into the Round of 32 after her two-set win over Varvara Lepchenko (6-3, 6-2) in the qualifying round on Sunday. Bencic dropped her most recent match, in the Round of 16 of the US Open on September 3, 2023, to Sorana Cirstea (3-6, 3-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Aliaksandra Sasnovich vs. Belinda Bencic H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Sasnovich wins||Bencic wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Aliaksandra Sasnovich Recent Performance
- Sasnovich has registered a 12-11 record in 12 tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Sasnovich has played 11 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), and 23.4 games per match.
- Sasnovich has won 30.0% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 53.4% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Sasnovich has converted 18 of 35 break points (51.4%) in her past five tournaments.
- Sasnovich has played 30 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.1 games per match.
- Sasnovich has won 32.9% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 59.7% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Sasnovich has converted 77 of 153 (50.3%) break points on all surfaces.
Belinda Bencic Recent Performance
- Bencic has captured the title in two tournaments on hard courts this year, with a record of 24-9 on that surface.
- In 16 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Bencic has played an average of 22.1 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Bencic has won 73.7% of her games on serve, and 33.5% on return.
- Bencic has converted 57 of 135 break points (42.2%) over her last five tournaments.
- Bencic has played 45 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.1 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Bencic has won 75.5% of her service games and 35.6% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Bencic has converted 162 of 337 (48.1%) break points on all surfaces.
San Diego Open Info
- Tournament: The San Diego Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, September 11
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard