Preview the Aliaksandra Sasnovich vs. Magda Linette match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Aliaksandra Sasnovich’s Round of 128 matchup in the US Open versus Magda Linette is on tap for Monday, August 28.
Sasnovich is +30000 to win the US Open, and Linette is +35000.
Her last time out, Sasnovich lost to Ekaterina Alexandrova 6-7, 3-6 on August 23, 2023, in the Round of 16 of the Tennis in the Land. Linette is coming off a three-set loss in her most recent match on August 15, 2023, in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open, 6-0, 6-7, 2-6 versus Ann Li.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Aliaksandra Sasnovich vs. Magda Linette H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Sasnovich wins||Linette wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||1||1||Sasnovich||7-5, 4-6, 6-4|
Aliaksandra Sasnovich Recent Performance
- Sasnovich has registered a 10-10 record in 10 tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Sasnovich has played 11 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), and 23.2 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Sasnovich has won 52.7% of her service games and 35.5% of her return games.
- Sasnovich has converted 51.9% of her break-point chances (27 of 52) in her past five tournaments.
- Sasnovich has played 31 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 22.7 games per match.
- Sasnovich has won 59.9% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 33.1% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Sasnovich has converted 82 of 171 (48.0%) break points on all surfaces.
Magda Linette Recent Performance
- Linette has a record of 9-8 on hard courts this year.
- Linette has played 21.6 games per match in nine matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over her last five tournaments, Linette has won 27.7% of her return games and 64.0% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Linette has converted 26 of 60 break points (43.3%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 32 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Linette has played an average of 22.8 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Linette has won 66.3% of her service games and 31.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Linette has converted 107 of 254 break points (42.1%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard