Preview the Valeria Savinykh vs. Anna-Lena Friedsam match with WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 of the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 will see Valeria Savinykh and Anna-Lena Friedsam go head to head at Utsubo Tennis Center on Monday, September 11.
Friedsam is +3300 to win the tournament, while Savinykh is +4000.
Savinykh beat Carol Zhao 6-2, 6-3 in the qualifying round on Saturday, which was her last match. Friedsam’s last match, on August 29, 2023, was a two-set defeat by Elina Svitolina (3-6, 1-6) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Valeria Savinykh Recent Performance
- Savinykh is 4-3 in three tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Savinykh has played 10 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 19.3 games per match.
- Savinykh has won 38.5% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 46.2% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Savinykh has converted 10 of 18 break points (55.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- Savinykh has played 18.6 games per match in 21 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Savinykh has won 48.4% of her games on serve, and 24.2% on return.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Savinykh has converted 15 of 40 (37.5%) break points on all surfaces.
Anna-Lena Friedsam Recent Performance
- Friedsam, who is still looking for her first hard-court tournament victory this year, has a record of 10-7 on hard courts in 2023.
- Through seven matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Friedsam has played 20.6 games per match and won 45.1% of them.
- Friedsam has won 25.4% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 64.4% of her service games.
- Friedsam has converted 37.5% of her break-point chances (18 of 48) over her last five tournaments.
- Friedsam has played 32 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.2 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Friedsam has won 66% of her service games and 31.2% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Friedsam has converted 62 of 132 (47.0%) break points on all surfaces.
WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, September 11
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard